Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy30: You Better Work!

What's up world!  Happy Wednesday!  It's the middle of the week and I'm feeling amped.  In the past few posts, I've lamented how I've been off my fitness and nutrition game.  However, the lamenting is over because I'm back!  Even if you go off course, don't let moments of bad habits turn into a lifetime.  Just get back on course! 

To aid me in this effort, I needed to add something new.  How about a new challenge?  One of the ladies I follow on Instagram, the beautiful and positively awesome Thara Natalie, recently completed a 24-day abs and core challenge.  It comprises crunches, leg raises, and planks, all of which I can handle.  I'm on day 3 and it's going well.  In fact, I've been so tempted to do more than the quantities but I want to try this plan as is.  #GetTonedwithThara!  Today my schedule finally allowed me to get back to my cardio classes, so today's blend was Zumba.  Though I've been doing Zumba regularly for quite some time, every instructor is different and brings a different flavor.  Some take it more international, some go heavier on the salsa, others on the reggaeton and I love it all!  This instructor (this was my first time in her class) Either the way, my hips were shaking and my body glistening and we heard several times "you better work!"  Indeed, I did!  "And I'm feeling good...so good!"

Choreo routine set to "Work" by Ciara
Speaking of work... doing solid choreography is one of my ultimate dreams.  I love dance so much! Ciara is one of the top female dancers in the game today (check her official music video here) and this group definitely WORKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment