Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy30- Days 1 & 2

Hello!  So I've been a little relaxed in my blogging but I'm back!  For the month of April, I'm going to post daily things that make me happy or put a smile on my face.  It's so easy to focus on the opposite of that and lament on what went wrong or what's not happening that you can lose sight of the little things.   I'll probably post other things throughout the month but this is my personal theme. This idea came from a friend on Facebook and I think it's great.  Therefore, I have decided to do a really abbreviated version and the posts will likely be short.  However, bursts of joy can come in many forms, it's all in your perspective!  I'm one day late but I'll include both items below:

Tuesday, April 1st:

While walking to work, I saw a gentleman walking his 2 dogs.  They were sooooo beautiful, so much so that I gave them names.  LOL.  Ever since watching the special "Too Cute" on Animal Planet this past weekend, I've been sentimental when it comes to puppies.  I adore Labs but am finding so many other breeds cute as well.  It's springtime and I work in a pretty big city, so I know there are only more adorable sightings on the way.  Yay!

An image from Animal Planet ... love these pups!

Wednesday, April 2nd (today):

Today was a bit rough for me.  I just wasn't in the greatest moods and I was just a bit frustrated...with everything.  I'm human, so it's totally allowed but it's days like this ones that I need to smile even more.  So to YouTube I went and watched some of Naptural85's videos.  She does a cool mix of natural hair journey videos  + a cool lifestyle vlog.  I love watching videos of real people living real life.  Her family (she, hubby, and daughter) is just awesome on so many levels, particularly because they're just normal.  So there came my smile moment today :-)  I also found out that one of my favorite football (soccer) clubs, Paris Saint-Germain won which mean that Chelsea F.C. lost today in the Champions League, so that was cool too. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment