Sunday, May 18, 2014

Weekend Spotlight: Fiesta Asia


As another weekend comes to a close, all I can say is that it was a real beauty.  The temperatures outside were absolutely delightful.  You know what that means?  Outdoor activity!  Fortunately, this weekend was Fiesta Asia, a street fair and festival celebrating the diversity of Asian culture.  Awesome!  It wasn't a huge fair, which was a positive because it made navigating so much easier.  It was an all day extravaganza and I got to see belly dance from the Middle East, martial arts, and a parade of nations.  I also got to try some delicious food, as no street fair is complete without it.  I chose Thai cuisine and had Drunken Noodles, a Shrimp Roll, and some Thai Iced Tea.  Um...so delish! 

Anyway, why just describe it to you when I can show you?  Keep in mind the following:

1) This is my first video (I haven't done video editing in close to 2 years) using not very advanced editing tools. 

2) The volume during the audio portion is LOUD.  My bad, guys! But you've been warned :-)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment