Saturday, March 1, 2014

MARCHing onward

Today is March 1st!  On the one hand, I want to marvel at how fast time flies.  On the other hand, with the way this winter has been, I'm SO glad to see March arrive.  It means we are that much closer to springtime! Sunshine and warmer temperatures.  Yay!  Thus far, 2014 has been off to a pretty good start.  I've been able to get a solid handle on my fitness and wellness journey.  It hasn't been perfect but what in life is? It was taking that initial step and then the additional steps that will ultimately help me reach my overall goal.  The biggest change has been my outlook.  Outlook and attitude really do play a large part in how things go.  Kind of like the whole glass half-full versus half-empty.  Like I posted on Instagram recently, I just want to go on adventures, be around good people, and set, achieve, and create new goals.  Yes, I hope for career advancement and to start a family but for now, I just want to travel and experience the world, smile joyfully, live happily, and just enjoy the moment.  Plans are great but life proves that you have to be flexible as nothing is certain (and that's not always a negative). So begins the march onward and upward!  Wherever you are, join me on this optimistic ride.  Glass is half-full and can always be replenished :-)

P.S.  Only 3 months until summer. So if you're through with winter, press on.  With the summer also brings the FIFA World Cup.  Yes!!!  Where are all my football (soccer) lovers?  I've been counting down since 2010 :)

Who doesn't LOVE this song?!  One of the coolest songs I've heard in a long time. 
My theme song for sure! "Clap along if you know that happiness is the truth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment